A teenage boy has undergone facial surgery to repair a broken jaw after being attacked by a group of people in Selly Oak last week, in what his mother calls an act of “mindless violence”.
The 16 year old lad was walking in the area of Harborne Lane, off Aston Webb Boulevard in the Selly Oak area of Birmingham just after 6pm on Monday (24th June).
West Midlands Police confirmed they are investigating after the boy was left with a broken jaw when a group of people approached him, punching him in the head and kicking him to the ground.
The boy’s mother is hoping that witnesses will identify those responsible.
She said her son was attacked by: “[…] a gang of 6 youths, some on bikes, some on foot. They assaulted my son from behind for no reason [and] broke his jaw.We need to get them off the streets.”
She said he had had to undergo surgery to fix the fracture with pins and plates and appealed for anyone with any information to come forward.







When they catch em they should break there jaws the evil bastards !!