Burger King - Moto Services
Location: Burger King – Frankley Services, M5 Junction 3/4
Salary: £8.34 per hour
Contract Type: Permanent
Hours of Work: Full Time
Moto Hospitality are looking for enthusiastic and dedicated Customer Service Assistants for our BP Forecourt.
Can you deliver exceptional customer service?
Are you a natural when it comes to talking to customers?
- Permanent/ Full and part time
- Group Life Assurance Scheme
- Company pension
- Up to 60% off with our Employee and Partner Discount Card – Offering you, your partner as well as friends and family discount of some of our brands
- Additional Discount Card (s) issued with length of service to give to your friends and family
- You can also earn cash and voucher awards via our Reward and Recognition scheme
- Development programmes offering employees in all job roles the opportunity to progress their career further
As a Burger King Supervisor you will support a small team of Customer Service Assistants and organising day to day operations. You will lead by example to ensure that the highest possible levels of customer service are delivered by team members at all times.
- Assist in implementing and driving promotional activities
- Merchandising stocking shelves and fridges
- Support and coach team members to achieve KPI’s
- Take responsibility for team work, leading and motivating team members
- Hold pre-session briefings to make sure the team are fully briefed and trained on any new amended food and drink products, and any promotional activity
Who we’re looking for
- Experience in supervising a team in a branded or retail environment
- Ability to drive sales and deliver exceptional customer service
- Offering the best customer experience whilst working in a fast paced environment
- Ability to interact productively with team members and function well in a team environment
- Ability to resolve consumer issues with tact and encouraging customer feedback
- Support your team to achieve work related goals
Moto prides itself in its training and development of people; ensuring individuals are equipped with all the skills and knowledge to succeed in their role and progress to the next. There are no barriers when it comes to promotion in Moto, just job satisfaction, challenges and recognition for outstanding performance.
If you apply for this position, please mention where you saw this vacancy, thank you and good luck :-)
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://isw.changeworknow.co.uk/moto/vms/e/moto/candidates/applications/402810/stages/882634/edit →