Required from Easter until July 2019
We are seeking a committed teacher of Science from Easter.
Are you …
• passionate about teaching?
• enthusiastic about Science?
• excited about the possibility of joining a dedicated team of committed and hardworking teachers?
If so, we have a temporary position for a suitable candidate within a strong and improving faculty.
St Thomas Aquinas is a large and thriving 11-18 Catholic school where staff and students from all faiths live out the school mission and every member of the community feels valued and engaged. In November 2018 the school was judged to be ‘Good’ by OFSTED.
The successful applicant will:
• be excited about developing Science within the faculty
• teach all three sciences across Key Stages 3 and 4
• be motivated and passionate about working in a richly diverse educational community
• be able to inspire students and staff within a culture of high standards, expectations and outcomes for all
• be an excellent role-model and teacher of Science
• have excellent communication skills to forge positive relationships with students, parents, teachers, support staff, governors and other community and business links
It is an exciting time to join St Thomas Aquinas Catholic School as we became part of the Lumen Christi Catholic Multi Academy on 1st April 2015. This is a wonderful opportunity for the right person to work with highly dedicated staff in a popular Catholic secondary school.
This School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful candidates.
Closing date for applications is 3pm on Wednesday 23rd January 2019.
For further details and application form visit www.stacs.org or contact:
The Office Manager at St Thomas Aquinas Catholic School, Wychall Lane, Kings Norton, Birmingham. B38 8AP.
Tel: 0121 464 4643 Email: email@example.com
If you apply for this position, please mention where you saw this vacancy and do let us know how you get on, thank you and good luck :-)