MPS/UPS with TLR £6,518 p.a.
Required for September 2020 or earlier – Summer Term 1 would be considered
We have an exciting opportunity for a dynamic teacher who has the ability, confidence and talent to support the Head of Faculty in Mathematics. This is a key position within the faculty and the successful candidate will have the opportunity to make a huge impact to our students’ education from day one.
At St Thomas Aquinas Catholic School, we are proud to be an oversubscribed, OFSTED Outstanding School which provides our young people with a safe environment to reach their full potential. We cater for a wide range of students and provide equal opportunities throughout our traditional, well-resourced school.
These are exciting times at St Thomas Aquinas School. As part of the Lumen Christi Catholic Multi Academy, we are linked closely with five other Schools allowing real opportunities for us to collaborate our teaching and learning strategies to raise standards for students.
We are looking for someone who:
• Is enthusiastic about recent developments in the Mathematics curriculum and leading colleagues through these.
• Is passionate about teaching practical Mathematics
• Is excited about the possibility of guiding a dedicated team of committed and hardworking teachers to drive standards forward for our students
• Has high expectations of themselves and their students.
• Has a proven trackrecord of raising attainment through their teaching and learning, making a positive impact within their own classroom.
• Has a commitment to working collaboratively as part of a team and working strategically with the Head of Faculty and other post-holders.
We will offer you:
• Enthusiastic students who want to learn
• A caring School atmosphere with supportive colleagues and parents.
• A positive and exciting learning environment.
• Supportive middle leaders and senior leaders throughout the School.
• Outstanding CPD to allow you to grow and reach your full potential, preparing you for future roles.
This is a wonderful opportunity for the right people to work with highly dedicated staff in a popular Catholic secondary school.
Taking up a post in a new school can be a daunting experience and we would like your decision to join us to be well informed and to feel right for you. You are, therefore, more than welcome to come for an informal visit to our School.
This School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful candidates.
Closing date Tuesday 11.02.2020 at 9.00 a.m. with interviews taking place on Friday 14.02 2020
For further details and application form visit www.stacs.org or contact: the main school office for details. St Thomas Aquinas Catholic School, Wychall Lane, Kings Norton, Birmingham. B38 8AP. Tel: 0121 464 4643 email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applying? please mention you saw this vacancy on ‘B31 Voices‘ and do let us know how you get on, we’d love to know :-)
Thank you and good luck :-)