Grade 2 £8.82 per hour
The Governors wish to appoint an enthusiastic and reliable person to manage out of school hours’ events – school lettings, parents’ evenings and possibly some holiday and sickness cover of Facilities Team.
This is a casual based appointment and the hours per month are not expected to exceed thirty hours, however a certain amount of flexibility is required.
Duties to include:
• Key holding – opening or closing of school and site security
• Janitorial duties as needed
• The setting up of events and clearing away of equipment and seating as necessary. For large school events further team support is supplied.
• General DIY duties for general repairs and maintenance around school these to take place at quiet times when evening events are running or during school holidays
• Support with regular evening lettings which would not exceed 10.00 p.m. finish and to ensure the school is secure at the end of evening events.
• Previous experience of working in a maintenance role would be beneficial.
This is a wonderful opportunity for someone who wants to work limited hours and is flexible with regard to daytime and evening work.
This post is covered by Part 7 of the Immigration Act (2016) and therefore the ability to converse at ease with parents/students and members of the public and provide advice in accurate spoken English is essential for the post
This School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful candidates.
Closing date 20 December 2018 at 9.00 a.m. with interviews taking place in January 2019.
For further details and application form visit www.stacs.org or contact:The Administration Office ,St Thomas Aquinas Catholic School, Wychall Lane, Kings Norton, Birmingham. B38 8AP. Tel: 0121 464 4643 email: email@example.com
If you apply for this position, please mention where you saw this vacancy and do let us know how you get on, thank you and good luck :-)
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.