Website St Thomas Aquinas Catholic School
NQT/RQT – MPS/UPS
Required for September 2018
We are seeking an ambitious, committed and inspirational teacher of Business Studies for September 2018.
• Are you passionate about teaching?
• Are you enthusiastic about Business?
• Are you excited about the possibility of joining a dedicated team of committed and hardworking teachers?
St Thomas Aquinas is a large and thriving 11-18 Catholic school where staff and students from all faiths live out the school mission and every member of the community feels valued and engaged. In 2011 the school was judged to be ‘Outstanding’ by OFSTED.
The successful applicant will:
• be excited about developing Business Studies within the faculty
• teach Business Studies across Key Stages 3, 4 and 5
• be motivated and passionate about working in a richly diverse educational community
• be able to inspire students and staff in order to develop a culture of high standards, expectations and outcomes for all
• be an excellent role-model and teacher of Business Studies
• have excellent communication skills to forge positive relationships with students, parents, teachers, support staff, governors and other community and business links
It is an exciting time to join St Thomas Aquinas Catholic School as became part of the Lumen Christi Catholic Multi Academy on 1st April 2015. This is a wonderful opportunity for the right person to work with highly dedicated staff in a popular Catholic secondary school.
Informal visits to the school are welcome. Outstanding NQTs are encouraged to apply.
This School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful candidates.
Closing date for applications is Thursday 1st March 2018.
Interviews will take place week commencing Monday 5th March.
For further details and application form visit www.stacs.org or contact:
The Office Manager at St Thomas Aquinas Catholic School, Wychall Lane, Kings Norton, Birmingham. B38 8AP.
Tel: 0121 464 4643 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you apply for this position, please mention where you saw this vacancy, thank you and good luck :-)
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.