Website St. Brigid's Catholic Primary School
Job Title: School Administrator
Location: St. Brigid’s Catholic Primary School
Salary Scale: Grade 2 (£15,807-£18,746)
Hours: 36.5 hours per week + banked hours, term time only
Responsible to: Senior Office Manager
The Academy Committee of St. Brigid’s are looking to appoint a committed and motivated school administrator during term time only (banking hours to take school holidays off) to join our successful and popular school from 2nd October 2017
The person appointed would be providing full administrative support to the school while working in the busy school office. This is a great opportunity for someone looking for a career as a member of education support staff.
The successful candidate must have good communication skills both written and verbal, be a proficient user of IT systems and willing to work flexibly according to the needs of the school.
Previous experience of working in a school office is preferred but not essential.
We wish to appoint someone who has:
- A well organised, friendly approach and is reliable, flexible and professional
- A good working knowledge of office systems, Microsoft Word/Excel
- Excellent interpersonal skills with both children and adults
- The ability to prioritise workload to meet deadlines to ensure office systems operate efficiently for the smooth running of the school
- The ability to multi task and remain calm under pressure whilst provide a friendly, helpful service to all visitors, staff and pupils is essential
- Good communication skills
Informal visits to the school are welcomed and encouraged.
Please contact Hollie Parrish for an application pack via email@example.com or call: 07957 698 400
Closing date: Wednesday 20th September 2017
St. Brigid’s Catholic Primary School is committed to safeguarding children.
Successful candidates will be subject to a full DBS check and Disqualification by Association statement.
If you apply for this position, please mention where you saw this vacancy, thank you and good luck :-)