Location: 147 High Street, Harborne
Salary: £22000.00 to £25000.00 Per Annum + Bonus
Salary additions: Bonus
Lovely Arco Lounge is in the heart of Harbourne High Street and we’re a really welcoming, cosy, laid back home-from-home. We feel it’s the little details that make a place, so as well as our great range of food and drink (including kids, gluten free and vegan menus), our fantastic light and airy space with full width windows (that open right up), there’s a rather beautiful long picture gallery on the way to the loos. Of course.
Exciting opportunity for a Sous Chef to join an outstanding team and become part of our rapidly developing award-winning concept!
Do you want to work for an award winning company? If so, Loungers is for you! We are open all day, every day and serve great quality food and drink in a welcoming, relaxed environment.
We are currently recruiting for a talented Sous Chef at this amazing site. This position is not for the faint hearted, and office monkeys need not apply! We are more interested in a chap or chapess who wants to have a part to play in a swiftly evolving company whilst running a truly beautiful business. Frankly, who wouldn’t want that?
Who are we looking for?
- A calm and organised Sous Chef who will motivate and lead the brigade and provide structured and progressive training for all of the team.
- Sous Chefs that can cook, taste and enjoy their food only, Ping chefs need not apply!
- An experienced and well trained catering professional, who understands that a kitchen with flawless food hygiene standards and organisational systems will produce better food, better chefs and better profits.
- An ambitious and enthusiastic Sous Chef with a real desire to progress.
- The ideal candidate will have a mixture of branded and independent experience, with a proven track record as Sous Chef.
- A knowledgeable Chef who takes pride in producing great quality fresh food and will work with our Head Chef to ensure consistently high standards by adhering to the company specifications and procedures.
- Competitive salary and package including a highly achievable bonus scheme.
- Company incentives including trips abroad.
- A 48 hour week. (Yes, we know everyone says this, but we actually take it really seriously!)
- A comprehensive and industry leading training scheme with ongoing support and development.
- Fantastic opportunity for advancement and progression for the right candidate.
- The best staff party in Hospitality! Loungefest – See our movie.
- The chance to gain funded training and qualifications at college.
If you apply for this position, please mention where you saw this vacancy, thank you and good luck :-)