SITD are one of the UK’s leading high security I.T asset disposal and data destruction companies.
Due to the successful growth of the company we have a role available for a plant/site maintenance engineer to join this winning team.
Duties will include, but not limited to:
• To provide effective mechanical and electrical maintenance support (pneumatics, shredders, hydrylic’s, conveyors).
• To plan and organise routine servicing schedules
• To check and service equipment
• To carry out all physical and visual checks on site equipment as required.
• To attend to machinery breakdowns and solve/diagnose any mechanical / electrical failures.
• Fitting of new parts as and when required.
• Carry out quality inspections.
• Fixing faults or arranging for replacements to be installed.
• To work on mechanical, electrical, hydraulic or pneumatic systems.
• Oiling and cleaning machinery and parts.
• Overhauling and replacing parts according to schedule(s).
• Conduction facility repairs & maintenance to the building and fittings.
• To undertake such duties considered essential for the effective operation of the facility.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience and hold the required skillset.
To have good numeracy and literacy skills.
Ability to work under pressure and to work as part of a team.
Good attention to detail.
Be adaptable and flexible in your approach to work.
The position is permanent, full time hours.
Working hours are Monday to Friday 08.00-17.00
Applying? please mention you saw this vacancy on ‘B31 Voices‘ and do let us know how you get on, we’d love to know :-)
Thank you and good luck :-)
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.