Department: Sales Assistant
You have taken the first step to becoming a part of one of the most exciting and innovative brands in the high street and online. Ryman trade from more than 200 stores nationwide and a very comprehensive on-line store.
We never underestimate how essential our colleagues are to keeping our business moving and growing. We are looking for people who are passionate about our products. You are what makes Ryman, and in return we do everything we can to make it a great place to work.
The Job: Sales Assistant
Salary: Competitive Salary and Benefits
Contract Type: Temporary (2 months) Part-Time
Contract Hours & Shift Pattern: 16 Hours
WHO’S RIGHT FOR THE ROLE?
We are “Passionate about Retail” so we want people who are passionate about what they do, are resilient, flexible, good team players and good with detail. We’re also looking for a good mix of bright ideas and common sense and a strong work ethic.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Serve customers enthusiastically, establishing their needs and matching products to those needs through the application of a high level of product knowledge
- Operate the till in an efficient manner, processing all methods of payment with high regard to customer care and security procedures
- To assist in ensuring that stock displays are well presented with the appropriate quantity of stock, replenishing from the stockroom as necessary
- Acquire a high level of product knowledge and continue to develop that knowledge.
- Recognise, and act upon, opportunities to increase the value of sales by offering appropriate additional items.
WHAT WE WOULD LIKE TO SEE IN YOU
- Ability to serve customers enthusiastically and thereby demonstrating excellent sales techniques and customer relations
- Ability to approach and sell to customers in a confident and polite manner.
- Ability to deal with customer difficulties and complaints.
- A consistent compliance with the company Health and Safety policy.
- Team Player
QUALIFICATIONS AND/OR SKILLS REQUIRED
- Enthusiasm for the Ryman brand
- The ability to become an ambassador for the brand
- Strong Communication and team working skills
Please note this job description is not exhaustive and you may be required to carry out other duties as and when required. Due to the high volume of applications we receive for each position, only successful candidates will be contacted.
If you apply for this position, please mention where you saw this vacancy, thank you and good luck :-)
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.rymancareers.co.uk/job/apply/Sales-Assistant-Northfield-16-hours-25041745 →