Rubery Nursery School are looking to appoint a Grade Two Senior Play Worker
- Required for June 2018
- Up to 18.5 hours a week (term time only) Morning sessions 7.30am to 9am and Evening sessions 3pm to 5:45pm
Duties to include
- Supervision of children to ensure a safe and calm environment, meeting the individual needs of the children.
- Food preparation
- Confidently speak to parents and carers
- Recent experience of working with children aged 2 to 8 years old.
- Ability to communicate clearly with parents/carers.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Closing date 25th May 2018 12 noon.
Application form – Also available from Reception
Further information available from Heather Jones, June Taylor or Debbie Jones.
If you apply for this position, please mention where you saw this vacancy, thank you and good luck :-)