Website Routes Healthcare West Midlands
The Company provides care in the community to clients in their own homes, both through Social Services and to private clients.
If you feel that you have the qualities and personality to make a brilliant, reliable carer we would like to hear from you.
Community care is an extremely rewarding field to be in, particularly when you are enabling vulnerable people to remain safe and comfortable in their own homes.
You will be required to look after both male and female clients and must be reliable as the clients will be depending on you.
Once trained the Company will seek to give you regular clients that you can build a rapport with.
• Care for and encourage service users in their own homes in a variety of ways, based on their individual needs and circumstances enabling them to be independent in their own homes
• Assist with personal care (washing, bathing and toileting)
• Assist with shopping, meal preparation and light domestic duties
• Assist with medication, mobility and other more complex care needs (specialist training provided)
• Provide companionship and assist with activities / outings
The Company offers hours to suit each individual, which would be permanent, whether you are looking for full-time or part-time.
The Company is especially looking for carers that can work early mornings (7am until 3pm) or evenings (3pm until 10pm) and weekends (7am until 10pm Available)
Care Workers specifically required for clients living in their own homes in:
Northfield / Selly Oak / Longbridge / Kings Norton / Quinton / Harborne / Bartley Green / Frankley/Rubery
Birmingham City Centre
• Care is a 7 day a week, 365 day per year occupation so you will be expected to work some weekends and bank holidays. The more flexible you are the more work the Company will be able to offer you.
• This role is more about the type of person you are and how caring you are. Full training will be given.
• A good level of spoken and written English is necessary as you will be required to fill in reports, medication charts and other documents.
• You will be expected to make your own way to clients so this role is especially suitable for car drivers, although non-driving applicants are also welcome who will use public transport
• Experience in care is ideal but not essential as full training will be provided
• We pay the new living wage £8.07 (incuding holiday pay)
• The Company offers on-going training to all our successful staff, qualifications include Level 2 and 3 Diplomas in Health & Social Care, etc.
• All staff are paid 28 days annual holiday (to include bank holidays) – Pro rata for part time staff. All staff will be enrolled on the company pension scheme after a probationary period. All staff are expected to wear the company uniform (a deposit is required)
Our client is an Equal Opportunities Employer. They are committed to equal opportunities and it is their policy that no applicant should receive more or less favourable treatment on the grounds of race, nationality, colour, ethnic or national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, religion, creed or disability.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org