Great opportunity for a qualified audit/accounts senior to join our growing practice.
Pinfields Chartered Accountants have a reputation for providing high quality financial advice in an efficient and friendly manner. Since 1939 Pinfields customers have experienced forward thinking and innovative approaches to resolving all our clients needs and business matters. It is this unique combination of traditional values fused with forward thinking that makes Pinfields unlike any other Chartered Accountant. Through understanding, knowledge and a desire to keep moving forward Pinfields have created a reputation that is second to none, we are now looking for an Accounts Senior to join our growing Accounts Department team of 10.
The role will include:
· Year end Accounts Preparation and Corporation Tax Returns
· Year end Audit Assignments, including group structures
· Preparation of Management Accounts
· Provide technical advice and support to clients and staff
· Ad-hoc and on-going assignments involving a single client focus
· Advice on client system improvements and enhancements
· Providing assistance and support to clients during tax and VAT investigations
· There would be potential for the right candidate to mentor a trainee within the department, if desired
The candidate for this Audit and Accounts position must be working in an accountancy practice and be ACA or ACCA qualified or qualified by experience. You will have experience in audit and accounts preparation.
It would be desirable for the successful candidate to have a working knowledge of Iris Accountancy Suite, sage and quickbooks software. Though this is not essential as in house training can be given.
The successful candidate should have their own vehicle for travelling to clients.
Salary will be discussed with the successful applicant in the region of £25-£30k pa.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com