Great opportunity for a part qualified audit/accounts semi-senior to join our growing practice.
Pinfields Chartered Accountants have a reputation for providing high quality financial advice in an efficient and friendly manner. Since 1939 Pinfields customers have experienced forward thinking and innovative approaches to resolving all our clients needs and business matters. It is this unique combination of traditional values fused with forward thinking that makes Pinfields unlike any other Chartered Accountant. Through understanding, knowledge and a desire to keep moving forward Pinfields have created a reputation that is second to none, we are now looking for an Accounts Senior to join our growing Accounts Department team of 10.
The role will include:
· Year end Accounts Preparation and Corporation Tax Returns to review stage
· Assisting with Year end Audit Assignments
· Preparation of Management Accounts and VAT Returns, including visiting client premises
· Ad-hoc and on-going assignments involving a single client focus
· Providing assistance and support to senior members of staff during tax and VAT investigations
· Providing support to other departments within the firm when necessary
The candidate for this Audit and Accounts position must have experience working in an accountancy practice and be studying towards ACA or ACCA. You will have experience in audit and accounts preparation.
It would be desirable for the successful candidate to have a working knowledge of Iris Accountancy Suite, sage and quickbooks software. Though this is not essential as in house training can be given.
The successful candidate should have their own vehicle for travelling to clients.
Salary will be discussed with the successful applicant in the region of £12-15k pa. plus study package.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org