Everlast Fitness Personal Trainer Level 2 To 4 Academy – Midlands
Great Long Term Earning Potential
Sports Direct Fitness
Closing Date for this application is 23/07/2018
If this position receives high volumes of applications we reserve the right to close this advert earlier than stated, so please apply early to avoid disappointment.
Become a Master Level 4 Personal Trainer – Midlands
If you’re looking for a career in personal training, there is no better place to start than with the Sports Direct Everlast Academy. Become an elite trainer and stand out from the crowd with this special discounted offer.
Sports Direct clubs are the ideal starting place for any new trainer to flourish and build a solid client base whilst having the support of a PT manager to maximise your earnings and development.
WHY COMPLETE YOUR TRAINING WITH SPORTS DIRECT?
- Fitness Clubs UK wide
- 0% Finance Available, no guarantor or credit check
- Lowest Price in the industry
- Internationally Recognised Qualifications
- Multi Award Nominated Training
- Flexible Course around your schedule
- Continuous Education and business support
- Earning Potential of up to 60k per annum
Sports Direct are looking for the next generation of avid gym goers to join their highly established teams. With positions available Nationwide of both paid and freelance personal trainers and genuine career progression, there has never been a better time to get qualified.
Everlast Course Package:
- Level 2 Certificate in Fitness Instructing
- Level 3 Certificate ion Personal Training
- Level 3 GP and Exercise Referral
- Choice of Level 4 Master Courses
As part of Sports Direct’s commitment to giving our members access to the best trainers on the market, a further 6 CPD training courses will be given to any successful applicants, including:
- Boxing and Pad Work CPD
- Suspension Training CPD
- Kettlebells CPD
- Circuits CPD
- Group Training CPD
- Strength and Conditioning CPD
- + FREE ongoing business support
These are all practical based workshops where you will learn from an experienced tutor and assessor who is qualified in each discipline. These speciality qualifications will help you expand your knowledge and repertoire of exercises and your market appeal to prospective clients.
All certification is Internationally acclaimed, regulated by Ofqual, recognised by REPs and CIMSPA.
For your Level 2 and 3 in personal training you will study online at a time and speed that suits you as an individual with round the clock support, 7 days per week. Every two weeks you will attend practical based workshops where you will learn the anatomy of the body, how to customise a nutrition plan, gym-based programming and delivery.
The GP and exercise referral and level 4 master courses will be done online to give you the freedom to build your client base whilst simultaneously continuing your development as a trainer.
- Theory & Practical Videos
- Fully Interactive E-learning
- Online Manuals
- Online Lectures
- 7 day per week qualified support
WHAT WILL I LEARN?
- Both basic and advanced anatomy physiology
- Maintaining health safety and the environment
- Programming Safe and Effective exercises
- Motivation and communication when working with clients
- Principles of Nutrition and the importance of healthy eating
- Creating and Designing personal training programmes
- Delivering Exercise and physical activity programmes
There is no prior qualifications needed to enrol onto the course, just a burning desire to help others and a genuine passion for fitness is all we ask.
You can start the course right away and get instant access to our state of the art e-learning platform the day you enrol, so what are you waiting for?
If you feel this is you, then we want to hear from you. Click APPLY below to find out more
If you apply for this position, please mention where you saw this vacancy, thank you and good luck :-)
To apply for this job please visit www.peoplebank.com.