Omnia Support is a well-established Domiciliary Care Company based in Birmingham, who are rapidly expanding. We are looking to recruit the right people who have a commitment to assisting vulnerable people with a passion to improve the quality of life for our patients.
To provide a Service of Care to clients to enable them to lead as independent a lifestyle as possible.
Personal Care such as; Dressing, bathing, hair care, continence management, care of pressure sores, preparing snacks and meals with assistance in feeding if required.
Health Care consisting of assisting the client in taking prescribed medication.
Domestic Services such as; vacuuming, polishing, bed-making, laundering, ironing, shopping and preparation of shopping lists.
Personal services consisting of Personal planning (Birthdays, anniversaries etc), and assistance with personal finances to include paying bills and collecting pensions.
To maintain accurate, concise and timely records of client care, diary sheets, time sheets and mileage sheets .
To report back to the Domiciliary Care Services Manager / Supervisor on any aspect of client care which he / she feels
warrants investigation or urgent action.
* Should be flexible and reliable
* Should have good communication skills
* Must have a caring and have a sensitive approach to the needs of others
* You do not need experience to be a great care worker – you need to be kind, caring and reliable and we will continue to teach you all the skills you need
* Working towards/prepared to work towards Health & Social Care qualifications at Level 2 / 3
What we offer:
Permanent Vacancies, Opportunities to progress, PPE (personal protective equipment)
Full training and further development.
Please contact Amanda on 0121 622 4053.
To apply for this job email your details to Info@omniasupport.com