Website Birmingham City Council Elections Office
Birmingham City Council’s Elections office are seeking Poll Clerks to work in Polling Stations on Thursday 3rd May 2018
There are vacancies at polling stations across South Birmingham and beyond.
Poll Clerks assist the Presiding Officer at a Polling Station on the day of an election.
- Setting up the room before the poll starts
- Greeting voters
- Marking voters on the Register of Electors
- Other requirements identified by the Presiding Officer on the day
- From 6.30am until 10.15pm
- Thursday 3rd May
- Please note: Staff are not permitted to leave the Polling Station during Polling Hours
- Breaks will be taken at the station
- Fee for the day £135.20 (gross) Actual fee will be confirmed if appointed.