Website Little Turtle Day Nursery
children are in the centre of all decision making
Nursery Nurse Job description
Purpose of Post
1. To provide a high standard of care for children in the nursery.
2. To give support to all staff and to work as a team.
3. To implement the daily routine in the room.
1. To work and interact with the children to a high standard. Making sure that the child is in the centre of everything that is planned.
2. To work as a team. To communicate at all times and provide a fun stimulating environment for the children.
3. To liaise with parents and to have good parent partnership.
Responsible to: Nursery Manager and Deputy and Third in charge
Duties and responsibilities
1. To provide a high quality programme of activities and planning suitable to the age range of children in your care and to work in conjunction with the other staff in your room.
2· To keep up to date records as a key person on your key child. This will be all planning, observation and assessment.
3. To work with and have a partnership with parents.
4. To support staff and work as a team
5. To attend staff meetings, training, open days.
6. To be flexible within working practices in the nursery. To be prepared to help where needed, including undertaking cleaning and cleansing equipment.
7. To work alongside the Director, Manager and Deputy/third in charge and staffing team to ensure that the nursery ethos is fulfilled.
8. To record accidents the confidentiality, incidents and existing injuries.
9. Follow the safeguarding procedures of the nursery.
10.To respect the confidentiality of information received.
11.To develop your role within the staffing team especially with regard as a key person.
12.Specific child care tasks. Through the preparation and completion of activities to suit the child’s stage of development.
13.To ensure the provision of a high quality environment to meet the needs of individual children from differing cultures and religious backgrounds and stages of development.
14.Any other task that may be asked of you.
If you apply for this position, please mention where you saw this vacancy and do let us know how you get on, thank you and good luck :-)
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.