By the Duck pond on the Lickey Hills
Serves café customers by maintaining the facility; cooking and serving food preparation; greeting customers; collecting payment; maintaining supplies, equipment, and sanitation.
* Opens the café by turning-on required equipment; checking dining room, kitchen, and grounds for cleanliness and presentation appeal.
* Maintains flow of guests by taking orders; monitoring all dining room operations.
* Maintains café general supplies inventory by checking stock; anticipating needs;
* Keeps café equipment operating by following operating instructions; troubleshooting breakdowns; maintaining supplies; performing preventive maintenance; calling for repairs.
* Maintains safe, secure, and clean work environment by following standards and procedures; complying with sanitation and legal regulations.
* Satisfies customers by responding to special requests; resolving complaints; maintaining a relaxed, friendly atmosphere in the café.
* Closes the café by balancing out cash drawer; reconciling charge slips; turning-off equipment; activating security system.
Customer Service, Customer Focus, Verbal Communication, Quality Focus
Salary GBP 7.2 – 0 Hourly rate
Career level required Experienced (Non-Manager)
Experience required Less than 1 year
Education required CSE or equivalent
Job type Permanent
Job status Part Time
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org