Website Kensington Care
Kensington Community Care is a leading domiciliary care agency p
If you apply for this position, please mention where you saw this vacancy, thank you and good luck :-)
Kensington Community Care is a leading domiciliary care agency providing care and support to vulnerable adults within their own home.
Due to a large workload we have an urgent need for home care assistants based in and around:
KINGS NORTON, KINGS HEATH, QUINTON, NORTHFIELD, WEOLEY CASTLE, YARDLEY AND HARBOURNE.
Working a rota doing Monday, Tuesday, Saturday and Sunday on week one with shifts starting 7am-2pm and 4pm-9pm and Wednesday, Thursday and Friday on week two with shifts starting 7am-2pm and 4pm-9pm
Bank staff also welcome and weekend staff.
Previous experience is great, however is not always essential as we provide full training for the role.
General duties of the Home Care Worker will include:
• Following person centred care plans.
• Providing care to the elderly, disabled and others in the community with individual identified needs.
• General housekeeping, personal hygiene and providing meals.
• Assisting or prompting in medication.
• Weekly Shopping or transporting clients to various places.
• All tasks are dependent on the individual service user, full instructions and training will be provided prior to you commencing any work for our organisation.
MUST BE OVER 18
PAY UP TO £8.40 PER HOUR ALSO FREE TRAINING, UNIFORM AND ALL PPE IS PROVIDED!
DBS will be required.
Please email your CV to Sabah@kensingtoncare.org.uk or Lisa@kensingtoncare.org.uk.
We can also be contacted Monday – Friday 10:30 – 16:30 on 0121-200-8930 for any further enquiries.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com