Location: 32/34 High Street, Kings Heath
Salary: £8.00 to £9.00 Per Hour depends on Experience + Bonus
Salary additions: Bonus
Loco Lounge is neither near a railway station, nor is it particularly mad. It is however right on the High Street in the heart of Kings Heath, with a lovely terrace and lots of big windows that open right up at the front, just perfect for people watching. There’s even a little hidden heated terrace upstairs out the back. We serve a great range of food and drinks (including kids, gluten free and vegan menus) in this really relaxed, welcoming environment that really does feel a part of the local community. Crazy!
Exciting opportunity for a Junior Sous Chef to join an outstanding team and become part of our rapidly developing award-winning concept!
Do you want to work for an award winning company? If so, Loungers is for you! We are open all day, every day and serve great quality food and drink in a welcoming, relaxed environment.
We are currently recruiting for a talented Junior Sous Chef at this amazing site. This position is not for the faint hearted, and office monkeys need not apply! We are more interested in a chap or chapess who wants to have a part to play in a swiftly evolving company whilst running a truly beautiful business. Frankly, who wouldn’t want that?
Who are we looking for?
- You must take responsibility for all health and Safety, critical controls and financial aspects of the kitchen to deliver the desired results based on company audits and projected GP’s in the absence of the Head and Sous chefs.
- You must have experience in cooking and preparing from fresh in high volumes, and be very organised. Ideally, you will have a mixed branded and independent background.
- You must be able to motivate and lead a kitchen brigade in the Head Chefs absence.
- You will be able to communicate with all other team members up and down the ladder and cement a strong FOH & BOH relationship.
- Competitive hourly rate
- Company incentives including trips abroad.
- A 48 hour week. (Yes, we know everyone says this, but we actually take it really seriously!)
- A comprehensive and industry leading training scheme with ongoing support and development.
- Fantastic opportunity for advancement and progression for the right candidate.
- The best staff party in Hospitality! Loungefest – See our movie
- The chance to gain funded training and qualifications at college.
To apply for this job please visit bit.ly.