Website Home Instead Senior Care Redditch and Bromsgrove
Looking for a job where you can make a difference?
Part Time CAREGiver
Start a job you will love! Are you looking to give back to the local community and really make a difference? Join the team as a CAREGiver to support our elderly clients based in Northfield and the surrounding areas.
We pride ourselves in providing a tailor made, one-to-one service that focuses on the highest standards of care to enable and enrich our clients lives so they are able to stay in their own homes for longer.
Over time you will build regular clients, with a minimum of one hour visits so you are able to build meaningful and rewarding relationships.
Being a CAREGiver…
Your role as CAREGiver is to support and assist our clients to enable them to stay as active and independent as possible. This is a job like no other and no two clients are ever the same. You’re duties will be as varied as the people you meet, but you will always be encouraged to build real bonds with your client, whether it is stopping in for a cup of tea and a chat, or assisting in day to day activities you will have the time you need so you never feel rushed and neither will our lovely clients.
Full UK Driving Licence and access to your own vehicle is required.
What Makes a Great CAREGiver…
Experience within care isn’t necessary. Our CAREGivers come from all backgrounds and spans the generations, most importantly you will be kind, empathetic and willing to commit to improving the lives of our elderly clients.
We provide free training before you start to prepare you for your new role, once we pair you with a client we take the time to introduce you in person to make sure it’s a good match.
- Minimum of 1 hour calls, no rushing and you have the chance to build a relationship with your clients.
- You will always be introduced to your client, so you will always know who you are going to see and what you are there to do.
- Free initial training, so you will feel prepared the Home Instead way
- As well as free on-going training, including QCF’s in Health and Social Care
- Flexible part time hours, including weekends. Most suited to those looking for under 20 hours per week.
- Competitive Hourly Rates £8.89/£9.47 per hour for non-qualified/qualified and up to £10.27 depending on times and hours you work!
- Paying double pay for Bank Holidays
- Plus paid mileage!
- Plus paid annual holiday.
- A positive and friendly working environment, with regular paid team meetings.
- You will be working for a company who shares your morals and passion for high quality.
- Making a very real difference in someone’s life.
This position is best suited to someone who can work in the mornings from 8am or in the evenings from 4:45pm, but you must be available to work on alternate weekends.
If this sound like you, we would love to hear from you!
Apply Now! Or call 01564 741 620 and speak to Kerry.
If you apply for this position, please mention where you saw this vacancy, thank you and good luck :-)