Website Holly Hill Church School
Holly Hill Church School
Building Services Supervisor
Grade 2 – 18.065 19,945 pro rata
25hrs per week all the year round (split shift morning and afternoon)
Holly Hill Church School (New Street, Rubery, B45 0EU) sits on the Birmingham/Worcestershire border in an area of high deprivation. It is a wonderful school full of wonderful people who all work together to achieve the very best outcomes for our children and families.
We are seeking to recruit a well-motivated, flexible and skilled Building Services Supervisor who will take ownership of keeping the site clean and tidy, maintaining Health and Safety and keeping the daily running of the school to ensure our children can learn in a lovely safe building. This includes security of the school, unlocking and locking and being the contact for alarm call-outs.
We are looking for someone to join us who:
· Is a team player who will work well with all our staff and community
· Demonstrates ability to work on own initiative and has sense of pride for our school site
· Is organised, but also flexible in to the needs of the school.
· Has general DIY skills
We can offer:
· Commitment to train the right person for skills needed for the job.
· A vibrant, hard-working and committed team of staff
· A Governing Body dedicated to supporting staff and ensuring sustained improvement in raising standards for the children.
· A Good Ofsted Grading incl. leadership
· An Outstanding SIAMS inspection grading
· A forward thinking and ambitious school
Informal visits warmly welcomed by arrangement with the headteacher
We do not accept CV’s.
For an application pack please contact Jackie Ingleby via email – Click apply or firstname.lastname@example.org or for more information call 0121 675 8700 to speak to the headteacher
Closing date: 1st November 2019
Holly Hill School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, and applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure Barring Service.
Applying? please mention you saw this vacancy on ‘B31 Voices‘ and do let us know how you get on, we’d love to know :-)
Thank you and good luck :-)
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.