Website Rubery Nursery School
Grade Two Teaching Assistant
One Full time permanent position from September 2018 and one fixed term contract from September 2018 to August 2019 to cover maternity leave.
Salary range £15,807 – £18,746 pro-rata 32.5 hours a week term time
Closing date Friday 8th June 12 noon
Rubery Nursery School is a popular maintained nursery school offering the equivalent of 112 full time places for children aged 2 to 4 years old. We were judged Good by Ofsted December 2014.
At Rubery Nursery School we aim to: –
- Provide a safe, happy, and caring environment where children can learn and grow on an individual basis.
- Encourage positive attitudes to learning by establishing that it is fun, exciting and absorbing.
- Build children’s self-esteem and confidence.
- Encourage an understanding of others and their needs regardless of culture,religion, gender or disability.
- Establish a firm partnership with parents and carers to encourage participation in their child’s education
We are seeking to appoint two highly motivated teaching assistants to work with our three and four year olds.
We are looking for two enthusiastic teaching assistants who are flexible, resourceful and able to communicate readily and easily.
Successful applicants will be committed to providing the very best learning experiences for all children with a particular focus on SEND children.
The ideal candidates will have experience successfully supporting personalised learning for 3 and 4 year olds. Including children with ASD, physical disabilities and global delay.
Are you able to:
- work effectively as part of a large team?
- demonstrate commitment to child centred learning?
- inspire, challenge and motivate all children to achieve?
- communicate well with all stakeholders?
- provide a positive role model for young children?
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a happy and hardworking maintained nursery school.
It is strongly recommended that prospective candidates contact the school for an informal visit.
Application form – Also available from Reception
Further information available from Heather Jones, June Taylor or Debbie Jones.
If you apply for this position, please mention where you saw this vacancy, thank you and good luck :-)
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org