Location: Kings Norton
Closes: 24 Nov 2017 (Rush have right to remove the job before the deadline)
Job Type: Full Time
Food and Beverage Assistant – Birmingham
This role is very hands-on and will include general front of house duties along with making coffee and sandwiches. You will be required to take personal responsibility for delivering outstanding customer service and have a passion for coffee!
- Process customers’ orders quickly and efficiently
- To upsell products in line with current promotions
- To keep in constant communication with the Kitchen to ensure stock is constantly replaced.
- To keep the Café clean and tidy at all times.
- To undertake general administrative duties as defined by the Management team
- To complete sales transactions and cash up and balance of monies at end of duty, including balancing of stock inventories
- To undertake all other reasonable duties as required
- Must be a confident and clear communicator who is able to deal with staff and customers in a professional and courteous manner
- Must have worked in a similar role or have the passion to try something new
- Must be able to multi-task and work well under pressure
- Must have strong administrative and organizational skills
- Must be able to work unsupervised
- Must have good IT skills
- Must be able to work flexible hours, including weekends, evenings and holidays
- Good level of education
- Ideally Barista
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience within a similar role which involved cash handling
If you apply for this position, please mention where you saw this vacancy, thank you and good luck :-)