Website First Steps Children's Nursery (St Edwards) Part of The Co-operative Childcare
Community owned, Community Led, Community Rewarding
We know our people make us who we are. That’s why we fully support every colleague through ongoing training and development. Want to grow a career in childcare? We have excellent opportunities at our St Edwards Nursery for Level 3 practitioner’s to join our fantastic team 🧡 Apply Today!
Closing Date: 25/05/2018
We are a leading ethical childcare provider dedicated to providing the best possible care and education. We operate 45 nurseries nationwide; constantly investing in our people and facilities to ensure our nurseries are the best places for children to grow and develop.
Our aim is to inspire you to inspire our children and to be part of our success story. Our environments nurture both children and your career, every child is different so every day will be different and rewarding.
It’s our people that make us who we are, they’re the best at what they do, so we look after them the best we can!
- Share of profits
- Annual pay increase
- Ofsted Outstanding bonuses
- Training and Development
- 30% Childcare discount & Childcare vouchers
- Discounts on phone packages, gym membership, and high street stores
- Discounts on Co-operative food, Funeral, Travel and Healthcare outlets
- Cycle to work and Green car scheme
- 3 paid days per year for fundraising in the local community
- All expenses paid 3 day induction!
The salary for this position will be £17,202 per annum.
We have an opportunity for a Senior Early Years Practitioner to work with children aged 3 months to 5 years. You will be responsible for planning children’s profiles, the physical and emotional care of the children and providing an excellent learning environment.
This role will require a DBS check at enhanced level to be obtained, an Occupational Health check and 2 satisfactory references.
- Minimum of NVQ in early years childcare at level 3 or equivalent (please note health and social care qualifications are not suitable)
- ICT qualification preferable or a sound knowledge of Microsoft applications
- To provide a high standard of physical, emotional, social and intellectual care for all children in the nursery
- To give support to other team members throughout the nursery
- To work as part of a team in order to provide an enabling environment in which all individual children can play, learn and develop
- To build and maintain strong partnerships with parents
- To work within the requirements set out in the Statutory Framework for the Early Years Foundation Stage – Setting the standards for learning, development and care for children from birth to five
- Occasionally situations may arise that require the post holder to perform other duties or tasks as may be reasonably requested by the Society
If you apply for this position, please mention where you saw this vacancy, thank you and good luck :-)
To apply for this job please visit www.midcountiescareers.co.uk.