CASBA Executive Manager
This is a substantial position based in Northfield
Hours per week: 28 hours
Salary: Actual – £27,193.30 per annum
Pro rata – £35,934 per annum
CASBA is a small charity providing specialist advocacy services for learning disabled citizens in Birmingham.
Being a well-respected Charity in Birmingham and having held our very successful 30th Birthday celebrations in 2018, we require a new experienced Executive Manager, who will take us into a new phase of project development and partnerships.
As CASBA’s Executive Manager you will:
· Lead the organisation to deliver its vision and mission
· Develop and lead a committed team of staff and volunteers
· Lead on advocacy and support project development
· Lead on income development and funding applications
· Support the Trustees
· Develop existing and new partnerships with other organisations
· Lead on the marketing and promotion of the organisations and its key messages.
For further information please contact CASBA on 0121 475 0777 and ask to speak to Heather Baseley (Interim Manager).
Closing date for applications: Friday 29th March
Interviews will be held in the week beginning 8th April
If you apply for this position, please mention where you saw this vacancy and do let us know how you get on, thank you and good luck :-)
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.