UK's Leading Leaflet Marketing and Distribution company
Are you aged 16-18 years old looking to work towards a fully funded Business Administration Apprenticeship in a supporting and expanding friendly team?
A fantastic opportunity at our head office based in Bartley Green, B32, is available for the right candidate, this position offers a wide variety, responsibility and the opportunity to learn and develop.
Responsibilities of an Administration Assistant
• General Administration duties
• Dealing with post
• Dealing with telephone enquiries
• Providing support to the team
• High attention to detail
• Computer literate
• Producing maps from our in-house mapping system
• Taking down information over the telephone from our Sub Contractors
• You will be paid £5.50 per hour with 4 week’s paid Annual Leave + all Bank Holidays
• Opportunity for full time position and increase salary following completion of your apprenticeship
The successful candidate will be enrolled onto an apprenticeship in Business Administration at Level 2 | 3 or 4.
Please send your CV along with a cover letter to Laura@directletterboxmarketing.co.uk
If you apply for this position, please mention where you saw this vacancy, thank you and good luck :-)
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org