Location: Kings Norton
Salary: £16,775 to £20,000 per annum plus benefits
Closes: 2nd July 2018 (Rush have right to remove the job before the deadline)
Job Type: Part Time
Customer Service Representative – Birmingham
£16,775 to £20,000 per annum plus benefits
Rush UK are actively seeking Customer Service Representatives who are customer focused and able to work within the centralised customer services team handling all incoming enquiries, outgoing calls, and organisation of various bookings.
- Effectively manage incoming and outgoing calls
- Take, confirm, and follow up with our party bookings
- Up sell Rush UK services and products
- Identify customer needs and deal efficiently with their query
- Build good rapport with customers through open and honest communication
- Provide accurate and up to date information by using the right tools/methods
- Meet personal and team targets to achieve organisational objectives
- Log any comments/complaints/compliments accordingly and where possible look to resolve at first point of contact.
- Assist with general office admin as and when necessary
- Positively engage with customers
- Customer Service experience required but non-essential as full training will be given
- Previous experience of a customer facing role
- Strong call handling and listening skills
- PC literate
- Customer focused and ability to adapt within a busy working environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to prioritise and manage time effectively
Please send a covering letter and CV by clicking the ‘apply’ button below.
Application deadline: 2 July 2018
If you apply for this position, please mention where you saw this vacancy, thank you and good luck :-)
To apply for this job please visit www.leisurejobs.com.