Employer Liaison Officer
Birmingham, West Midlands
£18,000 to £20,000 + Bonuses (Salary is dependent on experience)
This training provider delivers Early Years, Playwork and Childcare Apprenticeships and Qualifications is currently seeking to expand our employment and recruitment team.
All applicants must have relevant Childcare experience and qualifications.
The ideal candidate will be highly motivated, organised and have a ‘can do’ attitude. The successful candidate will be responsible for the following;
– To maintain existing and establish new relationships with childcare settings to create Apprenticeship opportunities.
– To recruit and interview candidates for suitable Apprenticeships vacancy’s in Early Years.
– To offer information, advice and guidance to all learners.
– To promote their services by attending careers events and liaising with other organisations such as schools, training providers etc.
– To offer support to Trainees and Apprentices that are on programme.
The successful candidate should have:
– Full clean driving license with sole access to a car.
– Level 3 Information, Advice & Guidance qualification or equivalent.
– Working for an outstanding training provider
– 20 days annual leave + 8 bank holidays and up to 5 service days.
– Free onsite parking
– Team building events
– Continued Professional Development
If you apply for this position, please mention where you saw this vacancy, thank you and good luck :-)
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com