West Heath Nursery School
- Salary range: £15,807 – £18,746 pro rata
- Occupation: Administration, Secretarial and PA
- Closing Date: 3pm on Friday 10 November 2017.
- Full / Part time: Part time
- Contract Type: Permanent
Part-time, Monday and Friday (08.30 – 15.00) 12 hours per week, term time only
The Governors are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic, friendly, organised person to join our busy school office.
The successful candidate must:
• be flexible, well-organised and able to work in what can sometimes be a pressurised environment
• have previous office experience, preferably in a school setting
• be a team player as well as being able to work using initiative
• be able to communicate effectively with staff, pupils, parents and visitors
• be able to display an appropriate level of confidentiality, data protection and security awareness
• have the ability to work calmly under pressure whilst maintaining a professional attitude at all times
Main duties will include:
• Being the first point of contact for all visitors to school both in person and on the telephone.
• Processing and monitoring pupil records and issuing reports using SIMS.
• Carrying out typing and general administrative duties for members of the Management Team and Teaching staff.
- How to apply
If you would like to apply for this position please contact Jo Bignell on 0121 475 2672, or email for an application pack.
If you apply for this position, please mention where you saw this vacancy, thank you and good luck :-)
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com