Location: Cadbury World – Bournville
- Providing interactive and informative demonstrations to large crowds utilising traditional chocolate making techniques.
- Meeting and greeting customers in the Chocolate Making area and be able to provide knowledge of Cadbury World, Cadbury and Mondelez International.
- Communicating and interacting with customers of all ages in a positive, professional and friendly manner.
- Following and delivering Health and Safety instructions to Cadbury World and Mondelez global standards to both staff and visitors, including cleaning and housekeeping.
- Promoting and selling products made in our production areas to help achieve sales targets.
- Previous experience of professional bakery skills or chocolate creations would be desirable.
- Food Safety Level 2 would be desirable but not essential.
- Confidence to perform/interact to large crowds of people.
- Possess a high degree of inter-personal and customer service skills.
- Flexibility to work required shift pattern.
- Excellent attendance and timekeeping.
- Must be a team player.
- Smart appearance – you will be required to follow Cadbury World uniform and hygiene standards at all times.
We pride ourselves on having a high performing and collaborative culture where we offer support and development to enhance your career and develop your knowledge and skills.
In return for your commitment, drive and enthusiasm, we offer an attractive benefits package within a highly successful International business that offers financial rewards and resources, including bonus scheme, contributory pension, life assurance, generous holiday allowance and a flexible benefits programme.
We reserve the right to close the application process early, should sufficient volumes be received.