Location: Cadbury World – Bournville
Position: Part Time – FTC 12 months
- Providing interactive and informative demonstrations to large crowds utilising traditional chocolate making techniques
- Meeting and greeting customers in the Chocolate Making area and be able to provide knowledge of Cadbury World, Cadbury and Mondelez International
- Communicating and interacting with customers of all ages in a positive, professional and friendly manner
- Following and delivering Health and Safety instructions to Cadbury World and Mondelez global standards to both staff and visitors, including cleaning and housekeeping
- Promoting and selling products made in our production areas to help achieve sales targets
- Previous experience of professional bakery skills or chocolate creations would be desirable
- Food Safety Level 2 would be desirable but not essential
- Confidence to perform / interact to large crowds of people
- Possess a high degree of inter-personal and customer service skills
- Flexibility to work required shift pattern
- Excellent attendance and timekeeping
- Must be a team player
- Smart appearance – you will be required to follow Cadbury World uniform and hygiene standards at all times
- All roles are to work 25 hours per week predominantly during weekdays and also alternate weekends
- We have a number of fixed term contracts available which are due to start in January 2019
- If your application is successful you will need to be available to attend an Assessment Centre sessions, these will be held on 9th, 10th and 11th January 2019
- During peak times such as school holidays and bank holidays you will be required to work additional hours during both weekdays and weekends up to 37.5 per week.
We pride ourselves on having a high performing and collaborative culture where we offer support and development to enhance your career and develop your knowledge and skills.
In return for your commitment, drive and enthusiasm, we offer an attractive benefits package within a highly successful International business that offers financial rewards and resources, including bonus scheme, contributory pension, life assurance, generous holiday allowance and a flexible benefits programme.