Website Bournville Village Trust
BOURNVILLE VILLAGE TRUST
Housekeeper for Learning Disability Care Home
16 hours per week
£7.83 per hour
A vacancy exists within our learning disability care home based on the Redditch Road, Kings Norton. The key aim of the post is: –
A) To contribute to the support offered to residents by maintaining high standards of cleanliness throughout the Home.
B) Responsible for the cleaning of all parts of the Home including residents’ bedrooms. To show a caring attitude towards residents and to build good relationships with all members of the care team in the Home.
C) To contribute towards meeting Infection Control requirements within the home
- Ability to show empathy and build rapport with clients.
- Team player
- Good listener.
- Subject to satisfactory DBS check
- Experience of working within a residential care home setting
- Sickness benefits, rising to 6 months full pay and 6 months half pay
- Health care plan
- 4 weeks holiday plus 11 days bank holiday (increasing after 5 years)
- Good training opportunities
If you do not have access to a computer, please telephone 0300 333 6540
NO CV’s – No Agencies
CLOSING DATE: FRIDAY 02 NOVEMBER 2018
We are committed to achieving equality and fairness in serving our diverse communities.
If you apply for this position, please mention where you saw this vacancy, thank you and good luck :-)
To apply for this job please visit www.bvt.org.uk.