Website Blackwell Adventure
Residential outdoor activity centre.
Group Co-ordinator Vacancy
Blackwell Adventure is an Outdoor Activity Provider based in Worcestershire.
Our Manor House and Camp Site is set in 50 acres of country estate and boasts a host of land and water based activities. For the 2019 season we are looking for Group Co-Ordinators who will look after the welfare of the guests on our school residential trips.
The role of the Group Co-ordinator is essential in the smooth running of the Centre.
• Organise and co-ordinate the arrival and departure of your group.
• Ensure the accommodation is kept clean and tidy at all times.
• Ensure meal times run smoothly and organise the children for tidying up.
• Run / organise evening activities which include orienteering, outdoor games, outdoor swim sessions and camp fires.
• Liase with teachers regarding outcomes and give feedback to the management team.
• Look after the pastoral care when sessions are not running and supervise the children.
• Child focused and enthusiastic person
• Good time management
• Self motivated
• Fun, outgoing and confident
• Ability to relate to young people
The job will start at 8am and finish at 8pm most days with time off in the day to compensate and will be mostly Monday – Friday with the odd weekend.
Accommodation can be supplied free of charge and facilities provided on site for self-catering. This position would suit someone wanting to go into childcare / teaching.
The pay is £16000 pro rata with free accommodation.
Positions run from April / May 2019
Enquiries please to:
Ned Lloyd, Centre Manager0121 4451285 or
If you apply for this position, please mention where you saw this vacancy and do let us know how you get on, thank you and good luck :-)
To apply for this job email your details to Ned@blackwelladventure.co.uk.