Aquapak Polymers is a developer, manufacturer and distributor of a strong, fully biodegradable and marine safe polymer film capable of replacing standard plastics in a number of everyday applications.
Having recently acquired new premises in the Midlands, we now have an exciting opportunity for a Production Team/Shift Leader to join the Aquapak team as we bring our multi-functional plastics into a circular economy.
Download a Full Job Description for this role here.
To assist the Production Director in the effective operation of the production department.
To manage the manufacture of product to meet client specifications and the management of the team and operation in a safe, economical and fair manner to meet all company KPI’s.
To take responsibility for an operational shift, including the handover at the start and end of each shift to maintain whole site safety, productivity targets and quality standards.
In the absence of the Production Director to deputise
and manage the production facility.
Qualifications & Experience:
•Previous experience as a shift manager/team leader in similar
industry (2 years +)
• Experience of health & safety management in a production
environment, including conducting risk assessments
• Knowledge of QA systems and procedures
• Numerate – to GCSE A-C or equivalent
• Literate – to GCSE A-C or equivalent
• IT – use of Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, Outlook or similar
• IT- experience/knowledge of an ERP/production control system
• ILM/CMI Level 3 Supervisory management
• First Aid appointed person/emergency
• Fork-lift license
• ISO Audit trained
• Experience of shipping documentation
• Experienced trainer in a manufacturing environment
• Experience of recruitment and selection
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://adiltd.co.uk/job/team-shift-leader-aquapak-polymers/ →