University of Birmingham 360Sport&Fitness
360 Sport & Fitness Sports Assistant (Multiple posts) – 53578
Salary: Full time starting salary is normally in the range £16,350 to £17,342. With potential progression once in post to £20,430 a year.
New staff are eligible to join the University’s new defined contribution pension scheme. Existing staff may continue to receive their current benefits.
Additional Information: Candidates will have to pass a swimming competency test. 144 hours to be worked over 4 weeks.
Terms and Conditions: Support
Job Purpose: The main responsibilities of this job cover, life-guarding and dry side facilities management duties assisting the Facility Managers in the effective day-to-day management and operation of all sports facilities managed by UBS. Responsibilities also cover customer service and ensure all services are delivered safely in accordance with the Health and Safety policy.
Person Specification Essential:
• A current NPLQ pool lifeguard qualification.
• The ability to pass a swim test must be demonstrated at interview – the NPLQ qualification must be attained within the first 3 months of employment; all relevant training will be given.
• First Aid at Work qualification. (This qualification must be attained within the first 6 months of employment).
• Experience of working with the public in a fast paced customer service environment.
• Experience of working under pressure.
• Basic computer skills.
• Experience as working as part of a team delivering a high quality customer experience.
Extensive knowledge and experience of outstanding customer care.
Closing Date: 26 Feb 2017
A full job description is available in PDF format here
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://atsv7.wcn.co.uk/search_engine/jobs.cgi?SID=amNvZGU9MTYyOTg0NCZ2dF90ZW1wbGF0ZT03Njcmb3duZXI9NTAzMjUyMSZvd25lcnR5cGU9ZmFpciZicmFuZF9pZD0wJnZhY2Zpcm0udmFjdGl0bGU9c3BvcnQmcG9zdGluZ19jb2RlPTExNyZyZXFzaWc9MTQ4NjQ4MTc5Mi0yYWNkYjA4ZjUwNjU3MDMzZjZlYzFkYTMzOGFkYjYwZTIxNWJmNjEy →