The lovely folk at The Woody Alvin Foundation are asking people of all ages to enter their ‘Design a Fundraising Xmas Card’ Competition – and help raise vital funds for very sick children and their families this Christmas!
The competition is free to enter and winning designs will be professionally printed for the foundation’s 2019 Xmas card range which will be available to buy in early December.
The Cofton Hackett based charity – set up by the dad of baby Woody, who sadly died aged just 22 days at Birmingham Children’s Hospital – provides support to very sick children such as; companion toys for sick children and their siblings through the Send a Friend campaign; trips for sick children and their families; sponsorship of an award for those providing outstanding report to sick children and their families; and more.
Enter the competition:
Designs should be:
- Of a Christmas or seasonal scene/depiction
- Created on a square template with minimum dimensions of 155x155mm
- Any art style i.e pens/paint/digi – as long as it can be scanned.
- Keep original designs in a safe place in case of winning, in this instance we will collect from you and have it professionally scanned.
- A PDF size template is available on request please contact us.
- Send a photo, scan or digital art by private message to @thewafoundation on either Facebook, Twitter or Instagram or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- State age range category: 0-4, 5-7, 8-11, 12-15 & 16+
- Photos/scans of entries must be submitted by the 15th of November ready for short listing and production.
- Winners will be judged and selected by critically acclaimed artist Alexander Rhys Boardman.
Good luck! :)