Three teenagers who held a boy captive for six hours – and tortured him for simply knocking over a drink – have been jailed.

During the horrendous attack, which took place in the early hours of 29th September last year, the 15-year-old was slashed with a knife, sustained a badly broken nose, had lit cigarettes stubbed out on his face, was attacked with a curtain pole and had his genitals burned with a lighter.

Kyle Ashton, age 19

Kyle Ashton led the attack at his flat in New Moseley Road, Highgate, after flying into a rage that his teenage visitor had spilled a drink on the floor.

The boy offered to wipe up the mess but cruel Ashton demanded he lick it up off the floor – and when he refused poured a Pot Noodle over his head.

Birmingham Crown Court heard how the level of violence escalated as 19-year-old Ashton ignored the victim’s pleas for the punishment to end.

Filmed it on her mobile phone

Christopher Pyatt-Pierce – who arrived at the flat just before midnight with the victim – joined the onslaught and punched the teen several times.

His twin sister Lucy Pyatt-Pierce was present throughout the near four-hour ordeal and was said to have instigated the assault, goading her co-defendants to lash out, and filmed it on her mobile phone.

Pyatt-Pierce twins, age 18

The boy – who was also stripped of his clothes – was eventually freed after 5am and found by a member of the public wandering the streets in just a T-shirt.

Fearful of further violent repercussions the schoolboy initially told officers he’d been robbed by strangers – but he eventually disclosed what happened and managed to point out Ashton’s flat during a drive around Highgate.

All three offenders were arrested from their home addresses on 1 October and charged with wounding and false imprisonment  – and on Friday (14 June):

Ashton, from Willowbank Road in Hinckley:

Jailed for eight years after being found guilty of wounding with intent to cause grievous bodily harm and false imprisonment.

Lucy Pyatt-Pierce, from Fordhouse Lane, Stirchley:

Jailed for four years having also been found guilty on the same counts.

Christopher Pyatt-Pierce, from Glendower Road, Perry Barr:

Given a two year sentence having been found guilty on the lesser charge of wounding plus false imprisonment.

Investigating officer, Detective Constable Sarah Proctor, said: “This was a brutal, degrading attack on a 15-year-old boy that was sparked by something as innocuous as spilling a drink on the floor.

“What followed was a prolonged and terrifying ordeal for this young man in which he feared for his own life. All the windows and doors were locked in the house; he had no way to escape and none of the three intervened at any stage to say ‘enough is enough’.

“I wish the victim well in his continued recovery from this episode which understandably has had a significant psychological impact.”


  1. Well hopefully they will find a new meaning of terror once they find themselves tucked away in a prison cell.
    Perhaps they won’t feel quite so tough when they’re separated and very much on their own.

    • … and then having experienced all that and learning new stuff in prison, sadly, they will be released to have another go on whoever will be unfortunate to become their victim.

  2. As many female victims of rape will attest, most vast majority of rape cases don’t even get to court or if it does, the perpetrator generally gets off on a technicality. I don’t think I’ve seen many rape sentences of this length, though I agree not long enough. Hopefully these vile excuses for human beings will get their just deserts in prison.


Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.