The much anticipated opening date of the brand new leisure centre and pool in Northfield has been announced this morning (Saturday 5th May).
Centre managers, Birmingham Community Leisure Trust, had hoped to get the facility open in April, weeks earlier than originally planned.
However, bad weather throughout March held back completion of the project and the confirmed opening date of 14th May is in line with the original target.
A spokesperson said: “Our centre staff team all look forward to welcoming you for your first visit.”
What’s at the new Northfield Leisure Centre?
- State-of-the-art gym with all the latest cardio and resistance kit
- Well-equipped free weights area, plus instructors on hand to help
- Extensive workout class programme including Yoga, Pilates and BODYPUMP™
- Boditrax, the NHS-approved body composition tool
- 25-metre pool plus a dedicated teaching pool
- Pool Pod: State of the art pool lift for easy access
- Modern gym changing areas for men and women
Special membership offer
Join now online using promo code “MAYFREE” to pay nothing ‘til June!
For more information on memberships and services visit the Northfield Leisure Centre web page. If you have a specific query or need more help, you can contact the leisure centre team by:
- messaging their Facebook Page
- visiting the temporary office upstairs in The Black Horse Pub, Bristol Road South, Northfield between 10am – 6pm Mon-Fri & Weekends 10am-2pm
- calling 0800 6125 210