ONE candidate to be elected in the local government election 3rd May 2018
If candidates have submitted ‘500 Words’ you can access it by clicking on their name.
• Philip Andrew Banting – Liberal Democrat 500 Words
• Reuben Lawrence – Birmingham Worker 500 Words
• Mary Locke – Labour and Co-operative Party
• Elly Stanton – Green Party
• Owen Vaughan Williams – Conservative Party
Meet the candidates 2018
Because Birmingham’s ward structure has changed, any existing councillors and previous candidates that are standing in this election may now be putting themselves forward to serve a slightly different area.
To check what ward you are now in, visit the council’s Elections web page and enter your postcode in the box at the top of the page.
If you live in South West Birmingham, click on your ward below to find your candidates. As usual, we will be asking each candidate if they wish to send in ‘500 Words’ about themselves and why they deserve your vote. These will be linked in to the candidate lists as they come in.