The new Northfield Leisure Centre is set to open in April – and from today you can sign up for a membership plan at a discounted rate.
How much does it cost?
Full membership for use of the gym and swim facilities at the new state of the art centre will normally be £30.99 per month.
Right now (until 31st March), you can sign up at a reduced rate of just £25.99 a month – with nothing to pay until the centre opens.
That means that, in the meantime, you can use gym and swim facilities at any of Birmingham Community Leisure Trust’s 7 other facilities for FREE until the Northfield centre opens in April.
What’s at Northfield Leisure Centre?
- State-of-the-art gym with all the latest cardio and resistance kit
- Well-equipped free weights area, plus instructors on hand to help
- Extensive workout class programme including Yoga, Pilates and BODYPUMP™
- Boditrax, the NHS-approved body composition tool
- 25-metre pool plus a dedicated teaching pool
- Pool Pod: State of the art pool lift for easy access
- Modern gym changing areas for men and women
How to sign up:
- Call: 0800 612 5210
- Visit: the temporary information hub in the Black Horse car park is open Mon-Weds 10am-8pm; Thurs-Fri 10am-6pm; Sat-Sun 10am-2pm.
Passport to Leisure
If you are over 60, a full-time student, or on low income and receiving benefits, you may qualify for discounts with a Passport to Leisure from the Birmingham Wellbeing Service. For more information call 0121 464 2012 or see the Birmingham City Council website
There are currently vacancies to join the leisure centre team:
Applications are welcome from both qualified and unqualified applicants, as full training will be given to the right individuals!