**UPDATE Weds 4th Oct: Please note that collections are set to return to ‘normal’ schedule from Monday 9th October 2017 More info**
With a pause in industrial action pending a High Court trial later this year, Birmingham City Council are attempting to catch up with refuse collections.
Here’s a list of wards in South West Birmingham and the collection dates planned (as of Sunday 24th September). (Info via Birmingham City Council)
*NB: Your Ward may be different to your address. Please check here
- Bartley Green: Weds 27 & Thurs 28 Sept
- Bournville: Tues 26 & Weds 27th Sept
- Harborne: Weds 4th & Thurs 5th Oct
- Kings Norton: Thurs 5th & Fri 6th Oct
- Longbridge: Mon 25th & Tues 26th Sept
- Northfield: Tues 3rd & Weds 4th Oct
- Quinton: Weds 4th & Thurs 5th Oct
- Selly Oak: Thurs 28th Sept
- Weoley: Weds 4th & Thurs 5th Oct
The council advise that, if you have a four-wheeled communal bin, it will be collected on your normal collection day.
For more information and to check for any changes, see the BCC website