Northfield Stakeholders’ Group are asking local people to help them come up with a name for the new community hub being developed in Price’s Square.
The group has made an arrangement with Birmingham City Council to use empty town centre office space for the benefit of the local community.
The space will be managed by Northfield Community Partnership and it is hoped it will provide affordable space for community groups, organisations and start ups with limited funds and a central location for services and support for residents.
Name the New Community Hub
- SUGGESTIONS can be:
1. Emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or
2. Dropped in to Northfield Community Partnership
3. Or to Northfield Baptist Church
By Wednesday 21st June.
- VOTING: A shortlist will be released on Friday 23rd June with an open vote until Friday 7th July
- WINNER: The winning name will be announced on Friday 14th July