A defective tumble dryer caused a house fire that killed a mother of two in her bedroom, a coroner rules.
The same type of Beko dryer that led to Mishell Moloney’s death was responsible for 20 other fires, Birmingham Coroner’s Court heard.
But none had the same defect thought to have caused the blaze that killed the 49-year-old in Rubery in February.
Beko said the “risk of injury was low” in other incidents. Coroner Emma Brown recorded a narrative verdict.
Lost, Found & Stolen – items and pets
Here you will find links to all the lost, found and stolen items and pets on our Facebook page.
Click through to the relevant page to report your own lost, found or stolen pets and items.