Cadbury purple is the colour of the day for the big mans final performance.
It was a sad and shocking day when the news first broke that Trevor T had passed, many people expressed great sorrow and a desire to pay their respects.
Trevor’s partner Sally, told us: “Trev would want everyone there, have everyone around him, it will be another story for Trev to tell“
- Friday 20th May at St Anne’s Parish Church West Heath B31 3JT.
- The service will start at 12:30
- There will be a committal at Kings Norton Cemetery at 2:30.
- Sally would like Flowers from the Family & Very close friends only.
- Trevor’s favourite colour, and his signature colour in many respects, was Cadbury purple. Sally has asked any attendees to wear this in their attire if possible.
Sally and family have set up a crowdfunding site for those who would like to help contribute to the funeral costs. A percentage of the donations will go to the Queen Elizabeth Hospital as a way of thanking the amazing people who looked after Trevor.
To make a donation (no matter how small) please click here.