Talent Match has come to Northfield Community Partnership!
Talent Match Birmingham & Solihull is a pre-employability preparation programme for 18 -24 year olds who are furthest from the jobs market. We focus on developing those who may be facing complex barriers to gaining the skills they need for work.
To be eligible for Talent Match the you must be:
- 18-24 year olds
- Live in Birmingham & Solihull
- Unemployed for 12 months or more
The programme consists of:
- One to one intensive coaching
- 6 month paid work placements
- Volunteering placements
- & personalised wraparound support – including things like counselling and training
The programme aims to develop transferable life skills that support the participant and keep them motivated, engaged and able to unleash their talent in the workplace.
To find out more contact Northfield Community Partnership on 0121 411 2157.