West Midlands Fire Service attended a fire on a ward at the historic Royal Orthopaedic Hospital in Northfield this morning.

The fire started just before 11am in the kitchen of a ward that was closed for Christmas.

Several staff members were treated for smoke inhalation but, thankfully, no patients needed to be evacuated.

More if we get it

Read more on BirminghamMail.net

Click for larger images…


Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.