According to the Birmingham Mail, around thirty people were assessed by ambulance staff after an electrical fire in Bramber House, Stokesay Grove, Longbridge in the early hours of this morning.

Fire and ambulance services attended the 8 floor block which had become “severely smoke logged”.

The building was evacuated and 3 adults and 2 children were taken to hospitals around the city (City, QE & Childrens).

During the incident, the Culmington Hall community centre in Culmington Road was used as a rest centre, where 29 other residents were assessed for effects of smoke inhalation.

Read More – Birmingham Mail

Enhanced by Zemanta


Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.