Calling children with nothing better to do over the half term holiday….! We want your spooky stories of B31 / B45!
They can be stories you have imagined, stories you have heard and elaborated upon or totally true stories! The only requirement is that your story must be set around some area of B31 or B45. There’s the deep, dark woods around Lickey Hills (home to many monsters!), the old vacant Rubery Hill chapel, the old buildings left behind from Hollymoor Asylum and who knows what lurks beneath the calm waters of Frankley Reservoir?!
So, tell us your terrifying tale, add some drawings or photographs if you want to and email it to us before 5pm on Sunday 31st October.
The yarn that scares or entertains us the most will feature on the B<31 website and win a £5 WHSmith voucher.
And now for the boring bit…..
- Entries to be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org before 5pm on Sunday 31st October 2010. Please include entrants name and date of birth/age.
- Competition open to entrants under the age of 14 years.
- The winner will be selected before Friday 6th November.
- The winner will be notified by email and the prize will be posted no later than 30th November.
- If the winner does not wish to give a home address, their prize can be delivered to their school.
- The judges’ decision is final and will be based on criteria that they will probably make up as they go along!
- Have fun!